Add more Patristic works to CP
Personally, I am especially hoping for:
• Symeon the New Theologian
• Isaac of Nineveh
• Gregory of Nyssa: Life of Moses
• Gregory the Great: Dialogues
• John Climacus: The Ladder of Divine Ascent
• Commentaries/sermons on the Song of Songs
• Those writings that are most quoted in the ACCS, the Catena Aurea, council documents, the CCC and so on, yet are still missing in Logos.
For some of these there are probably modern translations that would be preferable over older ones, but for others Public Domain works would be an acceptable, or the only, alternative.
Jeremy Priest commented
I would like to see Robert Louis Wilken's "The Church's Bible" series - much better than the ACCS.